Friday, October 2, 2015

My Beautiful [Highlighted Summer]

In case you aren't on Instagram, or don't follow me, here's a peek at my Insta-Life lately.
[*All photos are taken from my Instagram account.]



Enjoying my morning devotional on the deck with coffee and Mr. Darcy. Mr. Darcy was quickly over IT.

 
On our way to Hocking Hills! Mr. Darcy loves going on vacation with us.

Back in June we got our first egg from a chicken. With five chickens, we get a steady five eggs a day. Fresh eggs are wonderful.

My co-workers decorated my office in celebration of my birthday. I love them. They know me so well.

My bestie took me on the wine train for my birthday. It was completely crazy. I love her. She knows me so well.


Drive-in date nights are a summer MUST.


Camping with Nana and Papa.

With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment