Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mr. Darcy Is ONE!!


We are celebrating Mr. Darcy today. My little pumpkin is turning the BIG O-N-E.

This was the day after we brought him home. Ahhh.....where did the time go?!?!

He was eight weeks old. Cute as a button. And CHUNKY.


Mr. Darcy has brought so much joy to our lives.

I can't imagine life without him.

And here we are today.


He's definitely disapproving. Too much holding. Too many pictures. He'd rather be playing with the new toy he's eyeballing.

He's a little stinker, that Mr. Darcy. Scratch that. He's quite a big one.


Just look at small my little boy was! This was back when he was my chunky puddin' cup. Back when he was a ball of energy in the wee morning hours. Back when I wondered if I'd ever be able to sleep in past 6 A.M. again.

I loved watching his little personality develop. He's feisty. He's a wild one. He's stubborn. He likes things done his way. He has demands. He takes after his Dad.

He gives the best cuddles <--- when he wants to.

He will destroy every toy.

He will steal your pretzels.

If you're in the kitchen, he expects something to snack on.

If you visit, he knows you must be there for him.

He will herd you. He likes his people together.

He thinks the entire bed is his. He will not move.

He's a honker.

He has my heart.


I think someone's tired of all the picture taking.

And by that I mean Mr. B.


With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment