Friday, December 12, 2014

Trending Fun Facts


Sooooo....I strongly dislike when I look at past posts and realize I have long lulls between posts (like a few weeks ago...ugh). I'm OCD and it bothers me. While I'm wrapping, decorating, planning, baking, sampling and reviewing, here is a Fun Facts {About Me} post to hold you over until your next cookie review fix.


Four names that people call me other than my real name:
  1. Brin
  2. Dee
  3. Peeps <--- Mama only, folks!
  4. Brindi Michele! <--- my best friend, usually during a dramatic moment in our very dramatic lives.
Four jobs I’ve had:
  1. Drive-in waitress <--- no, I didn't have the roller skates.
  2. College campus barista
  3. Writing tutor
  4. Professional shoe-buyer <--- and by this I mean I worked at Payless and couldn't stop buying shoes and had to quit because my employer was getting most of my paycheck back and my best friend was going to kill me if I didn't have money for rent. (This was one of those "Brindi Michele!" moments.)
Four Six movies you’ve watched more than once five times:
  1. Pretty Woman
  2. Pride and Prejudice
  3. Sixteen Candles
  4. Steel Magnolias
  5. The Princess Bride
  6. Gone with the Wind
Four Five books I’d recommend:
  1. Cold Tangerines
  2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
  3. Women Living Well
  4. Mudhouse Sabbath
  5. The Princess Bride
Four places I’ve lived:
  1. Crestline, OH
  2. Gallipolis, OH
  3. Kent, OH
  4. Mogadore, OH <--- STATE traveler, right here, folks. O-H!
Four Places you have visited:
  1. Maine
  2. Las Vegas
  3. Niagara Falls, Canada
  4. Georgia
Four places I’d rather be right now:
  1. At home
  2. In the kitchen
  3. In bed trying to snuggling with Mr. Darcy and reading
  4. Jekyll Island, GA
Four things I don’t eat:
  1. Pineapple <-- don't even....
  2. Flaked coconut
  3. Raw onions
  4. Sushi
Four Six of my favorite foods:
  1. Ice cream
  2. Chicken and dumplings
  3. Anything with pesto
  4. Fresh mozzarella cheese
  5. Nut butter
  6. Oatmeal
Four TV shows I watch (via Netflix considering the fact I don't have cable):
  1. FRIENDS
  2. Blue Bloods
  3. Duck Dynasty
  4. Sunday Night Football <--- this is totally a show.
Four things I’m looking forward to this [upcoming] year:
  1. Our next vacation
  2. Mr. Darcy's first birthday :)
  3. Re-modeling our upstairs bathroom
  4. Vera Bradley Outlet Sale 2015
Four things I’m always saying:
  1. It's my MISTER!!!! <--- when speaking to Mr. Darcy, not Mr. B, although I can see how one would be confused.
  2. Starbucks break.
  3. I'm freezing.
  4. Oh, really? <--- speaking of Mr. B, this drives him crazy.



With Love and God Bless,
Brindi

No comments:

Post a Comment